Friday, August 3, 2012

You never know where you'll find pretty things

I found these adorable  little bowls at the grocery store!


                                                
They have a small little section with some dishes and I have to say
they have
"some pretty darn cute little dishes"
They had a variety of colors, They even had two of my favorite colors!
 They are the perfect little size for my favorite snack, vanilla yogurt and those yummy raspberries.

and my other favorite snack...
                                      
 oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Double yum!
and they are perfect for my new shelves above my kitchen sink! My little grocery store pretties!


Happy weekend!

11 comments:

Gloria said...

Hi Elizabeth,

OH, what pretty grocery store treasures those are! I love them!!

Thanks for your prayers. I hope you are having a very happy, and beautiful summer...:)

xoxo...Gloria

p.s. I am glad your family liked the dinner you saw on my post. My family likes those all-in-one-pot meals!!

It's me said...

Owww they are so nice and sweet...lovely weekend darling...xxx...

vintage grey said...

These are so pretty!! I love collecting bowls! I even use bowls in my craft room!! Happy weekend to you! xo Heather

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

I love your new bowls! They look like my Anthro bowls and I'm guessing they were at a much better price. I wish my grocery store had some of those!

~Shanon

koralee said...

I love those bowls..I have a few sitting in my cupboard too...so pretty with the raspberries. Hugs to you my friend. xoxo

A Vintage Knitter said...

Those bowls are soooooooo cute!! Lovely find...yummy goodies too server in them too:) blessings and have a great week!!

Vintage Home said...

...oh such sweet bowls! love the way they look in you kitchen!

Jawed Ali said...

Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
www.jobzcorner.com

maryjohin said...



welcome to our shop,Our shop sells a brands of products.There have Abercrombie Milano, Hollister Espa?a, Abercrombie outlet, hollister milano .

Jawed Ali said...

World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Love Them!!!