Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thriftin' Fun

 One thing I thought would be fun this new year was to spend a little more time thrifting
& putting together some fun outfits.
 First outing & I'm already hooked.
 I love that you can find some really pretty things and you are
saving loads on the budget & above all leading a more sustainable life style.
I have such a mixed style & I love so many looks from classic to romantic. I thought it would be fun to
find some of the looks that I like and search for a similar look.
Double-breasted Ivy blazer
Adorably cute J Crew style.
My first find!~ a classic look.....
 thrifted  Chaps Jacket...  3.00
 thrifted Merona shirt... 3.00

I found a wonderful little blog called Parsimonia  she is all about second hand shopping & lot's of pretty style, she also has an adorable little shop with  all her wonderful vintage finds.

Definitely worth a see!

May you have a wonderful day!

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Beth said...

Hey Elizabeth! Thanks so much for the shout out! So excited for your thrifting journey and can't wait to see what you find. Love the blazer! :)

It's me said...

Nice blazer!!...happy weekend darling.....love ...xxx..

vintage mum said...

Just my style, my daughter and I love to thrift shop. I bought a wonderful stone coloured Trench Coat yesterday for £3.
Enjoy
Cate x

Martina said...

i LOVE thriftshops and flea market finds - so fun!