Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A little breather....
I hope your New Year is off to a wonderful start!
I'm loving these two little dishes I found at Ross.
Full of vintage fun!
Here's to new beginnings...
My mom got me this pretty little journal for Christmas to write down all my dreams, ideas, & passions in.
   A perfect start to this New Year!

For last year's words belong to last year's language. And next year's words await 
another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning~T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"


         ♥Elizabeth♥


3 comments:

Unknown said...

And a VERY H[a]pp[y] N[e]W [Y]e[a]R to you too!!

Words have such power... the ability to build, to tear down, to encourage, to share love or encouragement ... and so much more...may you find all the right words this year !!

I hope the Journal your mom gave you let's your dreams, ideas and passions soar this New Year!!

LOVE your posts!!

Blessings!!

It's me said...

Love from me..beautiful dishes !!.....xxx....

Martina said...

Cheers to new beginnings! And i see you add some sweetness with your dishes and yummy things inside :))