Saturday, January 21, 2012

I've been inspired... Kinfolk ♥


Honey Harvest from Kinfolk on Vimeo.

There is a magazine out called Kinfolk .

I must say I'm definitely obsessed!

I love the whole Idea of what they are all about!

Very inspired!

I found them through a post over at Prairie Seed a very sweet blog I must say!
With a lovely little Etsy shop.

This is their Manifesto....


MANIFESTO

Kinfolk is a growing community of artists with a shared interest in small gatherings. We recognize that there is something about a table shared by friends, not just a wedding or once-a-year holiday extravaganza, that anchors our relationships and energizes us. We have come together to create Kinfolk as our collaborative way of advocating the natural approach to entertaining that we love.
Every element of Kinfolk—the features, photography, and general aesthetics—are consistent with the way we feel entertaining should be: simple, uncomplicated, and less contrived. Kinfolk is the marriage of our appreciation for art and design and our love for spending time with family and friends.
I'm in love with all the little films they have, they are  all so beautifully done!

Film by Andrew & Carissa Gallo, Vsthebrain





Classic Pesto from Kinfolk on Vimeo.


Image of Volume Two

They also have a facebook page that has even more wonderfulness!

As the post from Prairie Seed said ..........A little beauty for the soul!

So if you haven't already discovered the magazine it's definitely worth a see!

Elizabeth

5 comments:

a vintage knitter said...

Ooooooooo how cool... love the idea of the magazine to encourage family and friends to come together to eat, chat, and share...to reconnect.

Have a blessed weekend :)

It's me said...

Beautiful magazine...lovely sunday darling...xxx...

Martina said...

I've seen the magazine already and really love the whole idea and the design too - so inspiring! Must check out their FB-page!

Gloria said...

Very beautiful!!

Thanks for sharing. Happy weekend to you! :)

xoxo...Gloria

June said...

Oooo I think I could get hooked on this one Elizabeth. Thank you for the clips and links, I haven't heard of it yet :)
hugs from here...