Sunday, July 10, 2011

Balance......

Pardon my absence lately
I'm not the greatest at juggling and balancing things
So
I've been working on a little better balance
Being a little less stressy
Working on setting some goals
Dreams
Passions
and
Balancing
that all
with
the most important
my
Faith
&
Family

Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance. Brain Tracey


I hope you all are having a lovely summer so far!

Elizabeth

6 comments:

Martina said...

Dear Elisabeth - balnace is so hard to attain at times - am working on it too. And managing a blog on top of it all is not always easy;) Lve your pix here! Have a sweet sunday! xxo

vintage mum said...

Hope you have a little less stress and a lot more balance.
Cate x

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Balance is the key, isn't it? Love your sweet pictures, the bracelets are adorable :)

~Shanon

Gloria said...

Dear Elizabeth,

What a beautiful post! Your pictures are so pretty, and yes I agree, it is so hard to balance everything. It is good to keep focused on the goal set before you. With God's help He can guide us down the path with the perfect balance he wants for our life...:)

I hope your summer is a mixture of balance, peace, and harmony...:)

xoxo...Gloria

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Hi Elizabeth! I can completely relate to your post. Balance. Simple concept, but sometimes, hard to do. Thanks for this reminder, and I am right there with ya. :)
Have a happy, happy carefree summer!!!
Joyce

Yelena Starikova said...

Beautiful!! Fresh veggie is the best source of nutrition!

Im your new follower!

AllGlamThings