Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring Cleaning...

It's been a little while since I've last blogged.....

I've been on a major organization mission......

clearing out the junk and trying to reorganize......

Boy is it hard!

Started in the garage and going through boxes.......

I found a whole box of china I hadn't seen since we moved almost three years ago......


Now I've got to find a spot for these pretties.
Trying to get organized when you have a small space
can be challenging!
Also reorganizing my craft/laundry room.
little by little it's coming along...
I also scored lots of beautiful milk glass...
I will have to share pics of all those
little pretties!

Gotta find space for those too!

Needless to say, it's been quite busy these past few weeks
We are also getting ready for a
graduation!
Can't believe it!
Major
overwhelming!
Where, oh where does the time go!

Blessings

Elizabeth




8 comments:

a vintage knitter said...

Oh how lovely to see you post again!! I so know what you mean about Spring cleaning!! As soon as Winter ends the urge to clean out closets, add a new decoration or two and clean-clean-clean just keeps nudging. Can't wait to se your pics of all your 'finds'.
Congrats to your graduate!!
Blessings and hugs!

It's me said...

Hi darling.....life is too short !! hahaahahh!! have a nice happy sunshining day.....love love Ria....xxx...

Vintage Gal said...

Elizabeth ~ cleaning and organizing can be so hard, but worth it. Love the milk glass and the china ~ beautiful ;-)

birdie blue said...

love the milkglass, elizabeth. all of your organization looks great.

congratulations on the graduate.
xo
~molly

Keri On said...

Just found your blog! So lovely to look through!

Gloria said...

I love the milkglass, and pretty china! How fun to pull out all of your stored treasures and put them to good use. Enjoy!

Congratulations on the graduate!

xoxo...Gloria
p.s. thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog about my wood birds...:)

blessedmom's simple home said...

Cleaning out never ends, does it? My mom has a lamp just like that in one of her bedrooms. She's had it as long as I can remember, and that's getting to be a pretty long time :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

GardenofDaisies said...

I just love all your milkglass! I collect that too. I have a lamp that is very similar to yours. We have a small-ish house so I know what you mean... one has to be more organized in small spaces.