Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wild Dandelions......

Make a wish.........

When I was younger, I remember being so excited to see
these because it meant you got to make a wish ,and if you
blew all the fuzzies off, your wish would then come true.
I'm sure spreading these lovelies all over more lawns. oops!


We've got these sprouting up all over......

So i thought I'd have a bit of fun with these pesky, but

pretty Lil' weeds........


Lot's of busy bees out working.....













Spring is definitely near.
Thank you all for all your caring thoughts on my last post.
My husband is recovering very well.

Linking up with Joyce for Friday pretties!

12 comments:

Wanda Metcalf said...

Ah I really love the shot of the one clear jar, Really really pretty! I loved blowing them as a child too ~ Oh well they mow down ; )

Glad your husband is doing well!!

It's me said...

love love love Ria.....xxx....

Martina said...

These pix are so pretty - great job! I like Dandelions, they look so cheerful! And so fluffy later on! Hope your wish comes true. Have a happy weekend!

Vintage Gal said...

Pretty pictures ~ Isn't it funny how a dandelion can be a weed or a flower. It's all in the way you look at it ;-)

Cozy Little House said...

I remember doing this as a child! Well, one woman's weeds are another woman's flowers...
Brenda

Janie said...

I Look forward the dandelions coming out here..I love them..(like to eat them too)

I Like your idea of relaxing!

birdie blue said...

love your fuzzy little dandelions, elizabeth. i personally prefer seeing them here, on your lovely blog, rather than in my garden. happy, happy spring!

xo
~molly

Gloria said...

Adorable post! :)

I can remember making many wishes with these pretty wishing fairies!! Fun memories...:)

Glad to hear things are going well. I hope your weekend if full of enjoyment!

xoxo Gloria

Anne Lorys - Fiona and Twig said...

Beautiful images, LOVE dandelions! They are so happy! :-)

Hugs to you, my friend!
Anne

Burlap Luxe said...

Hi Elizabeth!
I just love these silly blooms...
"Make a wish"

Keep inspiring simple beauty, forgotten beauty :)

xoxo
Dore

Vintage Home said...

Very pretty!
Its so cold here still even the weeds aren't coming out!
Glad your hubby is doing well.
And have a great weekend!

Danni said...

Love this post!
Danni xx