Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet tooth......

I just couldn't resist this pretty lil' cupcakes.....

sweetness is my weakness......


Valentines sweetness is a definite weakness......

It was these red velvet cupcakes that got me......
I'd like to say that I baked em'.........

but I must confess, they had them at the supermarket
where I shop and they were calling my name.......

pretty lil' cupcakes......

my Friday pretties.....

my excuse.....
Valentines day pretties only come once a year.

Hope your having a lovely day.

I'm linking up with Joyce for Friday pretties....
over at I Love Pretty Little Things......
There's lots to see...

Elizabeth

9 comments:

a vintage knitter said...

Mmmmmmmmm .... Red Ve[l]vet Cup[c]akes !!! yumminess:)

Happy Friday!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Mmmmmm, Mmmmmm, Mmmmmm!!!!
These look so sweet and yummy! And, so Pretty too! Whatever excuse we can find...Right?
Happy Friday Pretties. Have a wonderful weekend!
joyce

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Your blog is so Pretty!

It's me said...

Lovely !!! and verry yammie yammie....happy friday pretties.......love Ria....xxx....

Everlasting Blooms said...

mmm...yum! This post is making me hungry! Those little cupcaks are perfect for friday pretties! :)

~ Happy Friday to you!

Gloria said...

Very pretty cupcakes!!! Aren't they so fun to photograph! I wonder who made the first cupcake?! They sure came up with a great idea..they are so adorable...:)

Have a happy weekend, sweet Elizabeth!!!

XOXO
Gloria

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

Confession....
Sweetness is my weakness too! And pretty things!

I'm your newest follower!
Visit with me sometime ..

Ciao Bella!

Creative Carmelina

vintage mum said...

Hi Elizabeth hope you enjoyed your cakes.
The bug hotel is an eco thing the bees and butterflys that use it pollinate the flowers and can overwinter and there will always be food for the birds a kind of eco circle
have a good week
Cate x

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

My mouth is watering now :-) Those look delicious. I love cupcakes...they're just the right size, not too much, not too little. These are beautiful and I'm sure they were yummy!
Have a wonderful week and a sweet Valentine's Day!
Blessings,
Marcia