Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day.....

Wishing you all a very happy day......

full of sweetness.....

happiness.....

and lot's of love.......

{I'm still lovin' my paper hearts!}
Today I was so thrilled when I scored this
old frame for free! I have been looking for
one like this!
My Valentines treat!
I hope to re-purpose this baby!
{we shall see} :]
and this is for you..........

and.........
this was on the back of a card I recieved....

Wishing you all a wonderful day!
Elizabeth





6 comments:

It's me said...

Happy Valentine darling...love love love Ria................... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ...... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ... .... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ .....

a vintage knitter said...

Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!!!!!

God Bless:)

A Vintage Knitter:)

vintage mum said...

Hope you had a lovely day
Cate x

koralee said...

Happy Valentine's day my sweet friend...your card is adorable. xoxoxo hugs

Gloria said...

I hope your Valentine's was a happy one! :) Your images are beautiful. I love your sweet heart card, and the scripture is perfect for a day of love!

xoxo
Gloria

p.s. thank you for your sweet comment about my sidebar photo of my grandbaby, Sophie. Have a lovely day, my sweet friend! @}~`}~~~~

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

your blog has such a peaceful feeling to it!
thanks for sharing your hearts!

and for your recent visit to my blog!
come again anytime..I'll put the coffee on!

ciao bella

creative carmelina