Friday, February 4, 2011

crazy for paper hearts

It all started when I went in to this cute little shop and
they had the cutest paper heart garland cut out of old music
sheets.........

yes...
that's what sparked my paper heart love......

and now I'm in love....

I had some old music sheets that I had gotten at a rummage
sale this past summer so I dug them out...
and then went for it.....

no pattern, no perfect cutter........
I just went crazy with the scissors......
the way a learned when I was little....
fold,cut and open.......
{you bet this lovely box of chocolates is hidden where nobody
would look like inside the box of healthy whole grain fiber cereal}.....

yes, I'm definitely heart crazy.....

totally.....

totally crazy for paper hearts......

Have a lovely day!
Elizabeth





10 comments:

It's me said...

What a beautiful hearts darling.......have a nice day.....love love Ria....xxx...

a vintage knitter said...

How totally cute!! now I want some cute paper hearts:)

love your new banner too...

Be Happy and Blessed!!

Martina said...

LOVE these hearts, such a supercute project! Must find old music sheets as well ;)

vintage mum said...

They look lovely
I like your hiding place, I have to own up to hiding a bar of Almond chocolate, I did share some of it in the end :)

birdie blue said...

love your sweet paper hearts! a b s o l u t e l y darling, elizabeth.

have the loveliest of weekends.
xo
~molly

Catherine Love said...

Lovely paper hearts ... now to find just the right paper to make my own!
Thank you :) .

Blessings,
Catherine

koralee said...

your hearts are adorable....i love all your ideas. xoxo Hugs

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Your paper hearts are the sweetest, Elizabeth, you captured them perfectly pretty too.
Have a sweet Sunday xxx

Heaven's Walk - said...

Delightful, Elizabeth! :) I just to see little treasures hanging from branches!

xoxo laurie

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

There really is something inexplicably fun about making paper hearts, isn't there? Maybe it takes us back to our childhood days of bliss!

The paper is delicious! And so are your photos!

Ciao Bella!

Creative Carmelina