Monday, February 21, 2011

4 day weekend coming to a close.....

We have had a lovely four day weekend......

just relaxin' and chillin'......

but it's now coming to a close. : [

Today in the US we celebrate presidents day.......

A time to remember the past.....

So I have been enjoying the little break......

except the weather just makes you want to just be lazy......


I can't wait to start seeing the green on the tree's
and pretty blooms popping out......
I know it's right around the corner......

I've been working on a few new things for my Etsy shop.
I have really been unfocused and have negleted my little
shop lately. Something I struggle with in a huge way.
So one of the things I really want to focus on this year is
giving it my all .

I would love and I dream of doing this full-time and I will
never know that if a don't work on making it a reality.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

- Mark Twain





To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.

- Anatole France

We have bits of sunshine today peeping out through the clouds. Just enough to give me

energy to work on the mounds of laundry,

{How the heck does that happen so quickly}

and things ready for the week.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Elizabeth


8 comments:

vintage mum said...

I know just how you feel, but the weather can so effect your mood.I have lots of things I would like to do,at least in blogland we can all encourage one another to succeed.
Looking forward to your etsy makes
Cate x

Gloria said...

The clouds can make you feel lazy for sure! Your words, photos, and quotes are the perfect Monday inspiration to get one "moving"...:) Thank you for sharing them. I hope you can hang in there and remain focused to do what you want to do. I suffer from remaining focused many times too. It is so easy to get side-tracked from our goals. Your Etsy creations are beautiful!!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
xoxo
Gloria

It's me said...

Enjoy your long long weekend darling...love love Ria...xxx...

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

I love your Spring banner so much that I bought one!!! So excited to get it. I LOVE Spring! And, this banner is so, so Cute!

Happy Sunshine- we had an ice storm last night and it is snowing as we speak. Depressing...but, there is always the Hope of Spring. It keeps me going.
Joyce

Martina said...

Laundry piles, ha ha, how well i know them! And it does take fierce determination to do some creative work instead of them, or, along with them! Love the quotes here and wish you a great week with some creative fun!

Wanda Metcalf said...

heeeeey, most only got 3 days!! Hope enjoyed all 4 and got caught up on all you wanted to. I don't know how the Etzy shops work, but I see many people use them.

Hang in there Spring is just around the corner!

a vintage knitter said...

I l-o-v-e ...l-o-v-e your work!! Musy decide between Spring banner or DREAM:)

Keep creating!! Your work is wonderful!! Be Blessed! and hope you had a wonderful 4 days off!!

Spring is allllllllmooooooooosstttttttt Here:)

[H]uG[s]

Heaven's Walk - said...

Loved your inspirational, encouraging quotes today, Elizabeth! And your spring banner is adorable!

xoxo laurie