Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sweet Sunday Cozy Mornin'........

Spending a cozy,drizzly, Sunday morning with
the hubby...............

These chocolate croissants from T J's are the bomb!

Good enough to pretend I'm in Paris at a cute bakery
enjoying a latte and and warm flaky le croissant.......


They do take a little before thought because you have to set
them out the night before, but definitely worth it.......
I did not brush the egg whites before baking and they still
came out wonderfully golden,warm,flaky and soooo yummy!


délicieux.

Bonjour!

6 comments:

Té la mà Maria - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

It's me said...

Delicious !!!!!...happy sunday darling !!!.....xxx......

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Those look Yum-Yum!!! So worth the extra effort!

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

My daughter just made croissants a little while ago, and put cream cheese in them. I'm going to have to tell her to try chocolate...that sounds yummy.
Have a wonderful week Elisabeth!
Blessings,
Marcia

koralee said...

I was going to make a run to TJ tomorrow...heading down the the US! I will add these to my list...yummmmmmy! As if I need any more sweets

Hugs my friend.

Rosie said...

What a perfect start to the day...Mmmmmm
Wishing you a week of wonderment...Rosie