Monday, January 24, 2011

Dreamy Creamy Canvas Pillow....

My little weekend project.......

a bit of canvas......

some jumbo stamps and some black paint.......


and there you have it...........

my creamy dreamy canvas pillow.....


and aren't these pretty?

The weather has been very gloomy....

Can't wait for some spring like weather!

These pretty blooms were another $1 store find....

Just a touch of spring ......

while I what in anticipation......

for the real thing.

Have a lovely day!

Elizabeth

5 comments:

It's me said...

Beautiful pillow !! lovely flowwers !!! happy day darling !!! love love love Ria...xxxx...xxx...xx....x......

vintage mum said...

The weather is awful here as well roll on Spring
looks like tour keeeping busy :)
Cate x

Gloria said...

Beautiful pillow (& chair), and flowers! Your shabby chic bench brings all of it's beauty out wonderfully.

Thank you for your prayers. They mean so much to me!!

XOXO Gloria

p.s. I love your uplifting quote on your sidebar (under your cute welcome mat photo)!!!

All That Jazz said...

What a great find! Those blooms look real. And your pillow turned out great. I have to get myself some lowercase letters/stencils. I've only used uppercase but love the look of the lowercase.
~michelle~

a vintage knitter said...

Soooooooooooo Cute!! Love the Pillow...very chic:) and the touch of Spring!!

hu[g]s