Thursday, November 11, 2010

Where I've been, and some Friday Pretties!

Hello......

It's definitely been a while!

I feel so bad that it has been so long!

Things have just been very busy lately...

and a bit overwhelming!

lets see.....

The last time I blogged .....

My son turned 18!



He is now a licensed driver....................





Talk about adding about 50 more gray hairs to my head!

My house may benefit though cause the frantic cleaning keeps my mind busy from the worrying!

My youngest has had endless amounts of homework!!!!!!

and throw in putting on a craft faire

that will be taking place this month!

I haven't been able to keep up very well!

My mind also seems to go blank every time I think about

sitting down to blog.

But I have really missed chatting with you all! It truly brings

great joy!

I've sooooo missed it!

Another thing I really have missed

is Friday pretties............

\
Is she not the cutest! This is my niece on Halloween.

It makes me smile every time I look at the picture!

I also wanted to share some holiday pretties ......

I have been working on for Etsy and the sale coming up ........








Well that's a bit of what I've been up to!

I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful Fall season!

It's definitely one of my favorites!

Thanks Joyce over at I love Pretty little things for

Continuing these great Friday pretties!

Elizabeth

7 comments:

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

I am so happy that you are back! I can see though, that life has been busy for you. Priorites...
Your niece is too, too Adorable!!! And, the wreaths are Gorgeous- I love them!
Congrats to your son. My last, of three, is in drivers Ed. right now. One more to get through without having a nervous breakdown. Ha ha
Have a Wonderful Friday!!!
Love, Joyce

It's me said...

Hi !! welcome back !! i am glad you are ......so cute your little niece !! and pink !!....lovely friday pretties........happy weekend .......love Ria....

koralee said...

Oh sweet friend...I have missed you. You have been busy making some beautiful treasures..off to check out your etsy ...have a lovely weekend. xoxo

Everlasting Blooms said...

Beautiful wreathes! You did a wonderful job!

~ Happy Pretty Friday to you :)

birdie blue said...

welcome back, elizabeth. i wondered where you've been. love the wreaths, so pretty and inspiring.

your niece is a little sweet pea, too. one of my girls was a 'pink lady' for several halloweens running...

have a lovely weekend.
xo
~molly

a vintage knitter said...

WELCOME BACK!! Missed you:)

Your niece is toooooooooooooo cute! What an adorable "Pink Lady!"

OHHH new driver, lots of prayer mom!!

Love!!!!! your wreaths!! off to shop at your Etsy Site!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

There you are! :-)
Yep, life definitely gets in the way of blogging, doesn't it?

Hey, love your new header!

Hugs,
Anne